1. The butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, fast switching, 90 degree reciprocating rotation and small driving moment. It is used to cut off, connect and regulate the medium in the pipeline, and has good fluid control characteristics and sealing performance.
2. Butterfly valves can transport slurry and store the least liquid at the mouth of the pipeline. Good sealing can be achieved under low pressure. Good regulation performance.
3. The streamlined design of butterfly plate can reduce the loss of fluid resistance, so it is an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering treatment, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the stem is only rotated but not lifted. The filler of the stem is not easy to destroy and the seal is reliable. Fixed with the butterfly plate cone pin, the extension end is anti-washout design, so as to avoid the valve stem collapse when the connection between the stem and the butterfly plate accidentally breaks.
5. Connection modes include flange connection, butt-clamp connection, butt-welding connection and lug-to-pin connection.
The driving modes include manual, worm wheel drive, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic linkage and other actuators, which can realize long-distance control and automatic operation.