Valve components must undergo the following processes before assembly:
1. According to the processing requirements, some parts need to be polished, and there can be no burrs on the surface.
2. Degreasing of all parts and components;
3. After degreasing, pickling and passivation are carried out, and the detergent does not contain phosphorus.
4. Rinse with pure water after pickling and purification, and there can be no residue of chemicals. This step is omitted for carbon steel parts.
5. Dry the parts one by one with non-woven fabrics. Do not keep the surface of the parts such as wired wool, or use clean nitrogen to dry them.
6. Use non-woven cloth or precision filter paper to analyze pure alcohol to wipe each part until there is no dirty color.