(1) Threaded connection valve: valve body with internal or external threads, and pipe threads.
(2) Flanged connection valve: The valve body is flanged and connected with the pipeline flange.
(3) Welded connection valve: The valve body has a welding groove, which is welded to the pipeline.
(4) Clamp connection valve: valve body with clamp, and pipe clamp connection.
(5) Sleeve connection valve: Sleeve connection with pipeline.
(6) Connecting valves with pairs of clamps: the connecting form of directly clamping the valves and the two ends of the pipeline with bolts.