1. Valve storage environment should be noted, should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and blocked at both ends of the path.
2. Valves should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on them should be removed, and rust-proof oil should be applied on their surface.
3. Valves after installation and application should be regularly overhauled to ensure their normal operation.
4. Should check whether the valve sealing surface is worn, and repair or replace according to the situation.
5. Check the wear of trapezoidal threads on the stem and stem nuts, and whether the fillers are out of date, and make necessary replacements.
6. The sealing performance of the valve should be tested to ensure its performance.
7. Valves in operation should be intact, bolts on flanges and brackets are complete, threads are not damaged, and there is no loosening.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be matched in time instead of being replaced by a live wrench.
9. Packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or without pre-tightening clearance.
10. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and susceptible to rain, snow, dust, sand and other contaminants, a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
11. The ruler on the valve shall be complete, accurate and clear, and the lead seal and cap of the valve shall be kept.