The structural characteristics of the valve can be divided into:
(1) Truncated door: Closure moves along the center of the seat; e.g. globe valve
(2) Cocks and spheres: The closure is a plunger or ball, which rotates around its own central line; for example, cock valves, ball valves.
(3) Gate shape: the closure moves along the center of the vertical seat, such as gate, gate, etc.
(4) Swing form: the closure revolves around the axis outside the seat; for example, swing check valve, etc.
(5) Butterfly: The disc of the closure revolves around the axis in the seat, such as butterfly valves, butterfly check valves, etc.
(6) Slide valve shape: the closure slides in the direction perpendicular to the channel. As slippery